Video Recording Systems
Every security project is special. Demands and difficulties vary. Turning a project into a success requires integrated operations and true communication between manifold systems. The operational structures processes and perceptions are different in every sector, company and institution.
Analog video recording systems
- Analog camera systems are currently the most common video security systems.
Up to now First has installed thousand of analog video recording systems in Albania.
First offers to its clients a large varieties of cameras (dome, fixed and PTZ) with high quality picture, which can be used with analog recorders in all environments. Setting up the first speed dome camera system in Albania for the whole city surveillance. First is a pioneer in camera recording.
First ensures indoor and outdoor security with the world’s most successful camera brands.
- In analog systems, the video signals coming from the cameras are turned into digital records and stored in Digital video Recordings (DVR). The videos which are recorded with the special video compression technology of today’s industry standard,
the Axis series serve as evidence at courts, which is a world market leader in video recording field.
- One important thing in multi-camera analog recording systems is security staff rapid access to all cameras. With the help of matrix switcher and camera control accessories,
watching recorded video or controlling PTZ cameras are only a few buttons away from the security staff.
IP Video Surveillance Systems
- The IP (Internet Protocol) camera systems gained popularity as the internet technologies advance, and First stands out among all brands with its experience in this field.
- The fundamental difference of IP Systems from analog systems is that the video images are transferred over the computer network connection not as analog data but as digital data.
This digital image is stored by network video recorders (NVR). Users can watch the real time videos or recordings with any computers or mobile devices like cell phones which have access to these servers.
First objective is to provide protection and sustainability for the client’s investment. This is why special Hybrid Systems were developed for those clients who own analog systems but wish to make their new investments on IP or Megapixel technologies. This way existing analog systems continue to operate while IP and
Megapixel systems are incorporated and these two technologies produce seamless, efficient result on the same platform.
Hybrid video recorder systems (HDVR)
- First objective is to provide protection and sustainability for the client’s investment. This is why special Hybrid Systems were developed for those clients who own analog systems but wish to make their new investments on IP or Megapixel technologies. This way existing analog systems continue to operate while IP and Megapixel systems are incorporated and these twotechnologies produce seamless, efficient result on the same plaform.
- In installation cases where analog cameras would be enough but only one or two high-resolution IP cameras are needed, First creates special solutions for its clients, which would be possible with Hybrid video recorder equipments (HDVR). These recorders have the ability to keep records for both analog and IP cameras on the same system, simultaneously.
Thanks to HDVR it is possible to supplement new technology IP cameras to existing analog systems.
- Another way to incorporate analog cameras with IP system is to use encoders, which are installed for the client who already have a strong computer network infrastructure but still would like to use their existing analog cameras.
Video intercom systems
- One of the solutions that First designs for buildings and residences is the intercom system, which allows video communication.
- With video intercom system, arriving visitors are viewed before they enter the building and ill-minded visitors are denied entrance. These systems also have photo capturing features, so the visitors can later be tracked down from pictures even if the owners are outside the house.
License plate recognition
- First sets up license plate recognition and under vehicle inspection systems as an integrated part of its security systems.
- License plate recognition systems are actively used in vehicle entrance/exit areas. These systems deploy an image processing technology which reads the numbers and letters on license plates. The license plates can be recorded and used for lifting the barrier. These systems can also be integrated with access control systems.
Vehicle’s license plate and vehicle owner’s card can be approved at the same time for allowing entrance. These systems also have photo capturing features, so the visitors can later be tracked down from pictures even if the owners are outside the house.